The Bain de Forêt
In verdant surroundings, our Bain de Forêt bistronomic restaurant welcomes you seven days a week. In the evening, the restaurant is open from 7pm to 9pm, and at lunchtime, on Sundays only, from midday to 1.30pm.
The Chef has concocted a wonderfully creative menu that skilfully combines the tantalising flavours of the local terroir’s seasonal produce. Meticulous seasoning and precision are the hallmarks of the hotel’s delicious home-style cuisine.
A snack menu is also available to satisfy any little hunger pangs from midday to 10pm. Our wine menu is a celebration of the work of the Husseren-les-Châteaux wine growers.
South-Facing Terrace & Bain de Forêt
À La Carte & Set Menus
The Bain de Forêt restaurant is also open to non-residents, with its stunning south-facing terrace available for al fresco dining on fine days. For your large work meetings or family meals, our restaurant can accommodate up to 110 guests.
The menu changes regularly, according to the season, except for a few undisputed favourites. There is a Chef’s suggestion every day.
The restaurant is closed at lunchtime, except on Sunday.
over the Alsace
Hotel Bed & Breakfast
Delicious breakfast buffet served from 7am to 10.30am:
- Artisanal fruit juices
- Jams and honeys from the region
- An assortment of fresh breads
- Brioches, cakes, pasties, homemade pancakes
- Salted and unsalted butter
- A selection of regional charcuterie
- Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages
- Smoked salmon or trout
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh fruit salad and fruit compotes
- Regional fromage blanc
- An assortment of regional cheeses
- Natural and fruit yoghurts from the region
- A selection of cereals
- An assortment of dried fruit
- Hot drinks, coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, hot milk, teas, infusions
Dietary Options: Gluten-free bread, cereals, cake, organic yoghurt.
Bed & Breakfast deals are available on our website at special rates.